Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

pse bows

16point

what do u guys think about the pse "nova" and the pse "spider"? ive been looking at them and im interested in them so i thought i would ask u for some input

I shot PSE Nova for two seasons. I loved it! It was a great bow for hunting. I also shot it for 3-d. Great smooth shooting bow and very forgiving. I recommend it to anyone. As for the spyder, I've never shot one. But with the PSE name on it you can bet its a quality bow!

not to get noisy but what is the price range on a new one and a used one i just want to make sure im not getting ripped. thanks

"16point"

The PSE Nova is an exceptionally good "beginers" bow, we would sell them in our archery shop just for that reason. The are really smooth and shoot very well. I recommend that bow over the Spyder because, if I remember correctly, the Spyder has a funky cam system that makes the peak and valley somewhat hard to pull over and back. I shoot a PSE Quantum and it's awesome, before that I shot a PSE BossImpact 4 years) and a PSE MachFlite4 (3 years). You'll not go wrong with any of them.

MW

i just bought a pse nova last summer...love it...i use if for both bow-fishing and hunting....very nice bow

I got the pse nove, when I was about 12, it's a great bow. I've already taken two deer with it! And each deer was a clean shoot! It's performance worth the price!!!!!!
Good luck

jason, jarad, not to be noisey but what did u haft to give for ur novas i just want to make sure im not getting ripped.
"16point"

16 point-

Hey, it's been four years since I've gotten it, so I'm not exactly sure how much it cost. I got it new, so I want to say between, 240, and 300 dollars! But that was before they put there cams on it, mine only has the wheels. So I'm sure the nova today performes better! Hey, but I can't complain about mine, its shoots excellent groups, and the thing I like the most is, I only use 2 pins to shoot!

I wont shoot any farther than 35 yard.
I use 2216 alluminum arrows, with 125 tip.
My first buck I shoot last year, was about 30 yards away. And the doe this year was about 15. The arrow had no problem going through a rib, into the lungs and out the other side!

Oh yeah, I also shot a coon with it, at about 20 yards this year! It's a pretty accurate bow!

[This message has been edited by jason (edited 01-16-2002).]

And one more thing. If you go to the deer classic this year, you might see me shoot it in the competition. But, I'm not to great of a shooter when theres a hundred people watching me!

What can you guys tell me about the PSE Deer Hunter. I bought a used one for my brother a few years back but havent seen one since.

jarad, thanks for the help i am very interested in that and still is affordable. how far do u have your pins set on your bow jarad. again thanks for the help

"16point"

[This message has been edited by 16point (edited 01-17-2002).]

Top Bottom