Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

public land lol

ia_buck

never know whats going to happen on it ..... i was getting my stuff on to get ready to what across privet to get to the public... anyway this blazer pulls in right behind me... he asked if i had a stand back there i sayed yes ... he said he has one back there to... so we got the plan on were our stands are.. wer were about 200 yards apart... cant see eachother i had the south end of the bean field he had the north lol....we got out and BS for ahour..... thats a first usally i have ppl telling me to get out of the public land which i just laugh lol... it just suprised me......

I have met a lot of nice respectful guys on public ground. The worst guys I run into are on their four wheelers.

Hes hunted back there for yrs so sunday morning he help me moved my stand to a better spot that he know there will be deer we hope lol. He sai i was im a good spot but the spot we moved it to there were more deer signs and trails

I've had several guys who are very decent on public ground. Last year (first year in this area) I had a group of two hunters that basically helped me plan my entire year. Granted, they had an interest too b/c their stands were in the area, but at least we weren't on top of each after talking about stand locations.

My friend did end up shooting a deer in the area, so their help was appreciated. I'd rather have someone approach me so we can talk about our stand locations rather than be on top of each other and hurting the deer movement.

It's the same way on private ground. I had a group of guys (college aged) hunting the property next to my in-laws that left a note on my vehicle to move it. They claimed where I parked was hurting the deer movement for them. I was parked in the field drive on my in-laws land. It was the best place to park based on where I was hunting. I ended up talking to the guys and told them I wasn't going to move my vehicle. They either needed to get used to it, or find a new area on the neighbors to hunt.

Last yr late muzzel i had a guy walk up to me and tell me i was in spot i told him that it was public and i could sit here if i wanted to lol i wa sitting on the ground on a 5 gallon bucket lol

Top Bottom