Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pulling a Wagon at Mid-Nite?????

Crockett

PMA Member
Here's one for thee answer all god's! Buddy caught a trail cam pic of 2 guys at 11:59 pm. pulling a little red wagon thru the timber, both are packing arms! One a rifle, the other a shotgun!! Now!!!!! I hesitate to add this on account I may be labeled Raciast!!!!!!! Whatever!!!! They are both black dudes!! In any case.......What ya think they were up to????:confused::D And yea! It was a radio flyer type wagon!!!!!!!

Harvest time!!!!! Out looking for Mary Jane...Have you run across any cultivated " christmas tree" looking plants out there..

That is funny. I got a picture of a guy walking a dog at about midnight about a half mile back on public and the funny thing is the dog was wearing a sweater. It was hilarious!!

Not sure what to think but might think bout calling the GW on that one. They are almost undoubtedly up to no good!

Public or private ground? Could they be callin yotes, was it a full moon night? Any hunting gear? I know I wish I had a wagon after shooting few big males a ways from the truck. Who knows might as well play it safe and share the picture.

Maybe they are X Gamer's?? Riding in a wagon down a hill at night while trying to shoot deer. The guy with the rifle is doing it more extreme than the guy with the shotgun..

I was just down there yesterday evening near where the pic was "supposedly" taken. There are a lot of drug trafficking problems in that area. I'm gonna say there is probably a meth lab back there somewhere. Lots of 4 wheeler trails a long that river that connect for miles all the way to the nearest downstream boat ramp and people have been busted at that boat ramp before.

I was just down there yesterday evening near where the pic was "supposedly" taken. There are a lot of drug trafficking problems in that area. I'm gonna say there is probably a meth lab back there somewhere. Lots of 4 wheeler trails a long that river that connect for miles all the way to the nearest downstream boat ramp and people have been busted at that boat ramp before.

That's kind of a scary situation. I advise your buddy to be careful going out there. If these tweakers are packin heat, they certainly mean business without the influence of drugs. Just because I don't have the time and am too lazy to look it up, anybody know what the regulations are as far as carrying a concealed weapon while bowhunting? Is it legal to bring a pistol in with you? I'd hate to have to read about somebody going to track a wounded deer and come across the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's kind of a scary situation. I advise your buddy to be careful going out there. If these tweakers are packin heat, they certainly mean business without the influence of drugs. Just because I don't have the time and am too lazy to look it up, anybody know what the regulations are as far as carrying a concealed weapon while bowhunting? Is it legal to bring a pistol in with you? I'd hate to have to read about somebody going to track a wounded deer and come across the wrong place at the wrong time.
Carrying concealed is illegal while bow hunting. While I don't necesarily agree with it, because the law abiding citizens are not going to shoot a deer with a pistol during bow season anyway, but if everyone was packing heat, it would make the job of the DNR harder when trying to figure out who is poaching.

Here's one for thee answer all god's! Buddy caught a trail cam pic of 2 guys at 11:59 pm. pulling a little red wagon thru the timber, both are packing arms! One a rifle, the other a shotgun!! Now!!!!! I hesitate to add this on account I may be labeled Raciast!!!!!!! Whatever!!!! They are both black dudes!! In any case.......What ya think they were up to????:confused::D And yea! It was a radio flyer type wagon!!!!!!!

dramatic-cupcake-dog1.gif

You can carry a handgun while archery hunting if you have an unfilled tag for a season that allows handguns. pg. 24 in the guide.........ck

You can carry a handgun while archery hunting if you have an unfilled tag for a season that allows handguns. pg. 24 in the guide.........ck
Which basically limits you to archery hunting during the late muzzleloader season with an unfilled late muzzleloader tag. So normally you cannot carry while bow hunting except for the last 20ish days of archery season, and then you must have a late muzzy tag as well.

That's classic Limb

My 1st thought was a couple of OWS knuckleheads that lost thier way to the party. But those turnips prolly wouldn't know which end of the gun was the loud end. So I quickly discounted that.

Then I thought maybe a couple of gang bangers trying to follow a map to the hidden stash of smoke. But I've watched alot of COPS shows and I've never seen any gang bangers pulling a Radio Flyer around. Discount that.

Then I thought maybe just a couple of normal guys looking for a good hiding place for a little red wagon for a Christams present. You know if your not woods savy then you need a navigator. But if that's the case then they prolly couldn't find the wagon back again. Discount that too.

Then it finally dawned on me. They're looking for Bonkers traps to steal the grinners. BONKS make sure you got your cameras ready bud.............

AIRASSAULT said:

Not saying your wrong, but if they're black it's probably not meth. My first thought was maybe they were coon hunting and the wagon was to haul the raccoons.
About the last place you'll find black drug dealers is in the middle of the woods in the dark. At least around here.
Sent from my iPhone using IW

Last edited:
I agree with Timekiller. Coon hunters sounds likely to me. Has anybody ever tried BBQ coon before? Absolutely delicious!! Had it at a game feed once. It was the favorite of all. Dont dis it until you try it.

Top Bottom