Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Put Into Perspective

AIRASSAULT

PMA Member
Thought this was a cool pic. To the person whom harvested this GIANT GARGANTUAN 8.. Man! That thing is a pig!!..... and it wasn't even the biggest 8 of the show. My friend brought his 19 pt buck up that he killed this past November and had it scored. It tallied up an even gross 200 0/8"! The net was 190 3/8".. We were only 3/8" off on our original score of it the morning he shot it. Now for the funny part... His 200 incher is the one to the immediate right of that big 8 (as you're looking at the pic)..... Talk about a GIANT 8 ... It actually took us several passes to even find my buddies deer because that 8 pt dwarfed it so much, we were looking for something much bigger.. :confused:

859898_10151474530099609_1060472865_o.jpg

Wow! Any eight that goes over 150" is truly a giant. I see what u mean by the eight dwarfing your buddys buck. Tell him congrats on a monster.

Your buddies deer is one hell of a buck, but I'm not gonna lie though huge framed giant typicals are truly in a league of there own. Also, I really don't like the way the classic hangs there deer staggered like that. It makes some bucks look way bigger and makes some look a lot smaller. Either way both giants at the end of the day!

That 8 would look even bigger if the form wasnt so big. Looks unnatural in my opinion, but maybe thats how big the deer actually was.

Top Bottom