Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Python cable question

huntdoc

Where can I get these that are keyed alike? I am tired of carrying multiple keys and fishing for the right one. Can my existing ones be changed? Generally have picked them up at various hardware stores locally but all were different keys.

Call a locksmith in your area they should be able to do it. Most do the same thing for companies that have toolboxes on trucks so they are all keyed the same.

Nothing funnier than a zip lock full of keys and me 30 foot up late January when it's -20! Some years I'm good at tagging them some not so good. Would be nice to get them all the same I bet they have to be special ordered that way. Strauss Lock in Urbandale has been very helpful for me in the past.

Nothing funnier than a zip lock full of keys and me 30 foot up late January when it's -20! Some years I'm good at tagging them some not so good. Would be nice to get them all the same I bet they have to be special ordered that way. Strauss Lock in Urbandale has been very helpful for me in the past.
I was going to suggest Strauss also. Have several friends that work there. Most Master locks have a four digit code by the key hole that is the same code stamped on the key.

Local hardware says he can order minimum 6 from master lock and have them keyed the same but they will be $20 each, so $120 at the least. You guys think this is good deal?

Local hardware says he can order minimum 6 from master lock and have them keyed the same but they will be $20 each, so $120 at the least. You guys think this is good deal?

Well, I posted the info above at 4 for $60 so not really. If you need 6 of them and really like to support the local economy, might be just the thing though.

Actually I do try support our small town stores, plus I figured once the shipping got added it would be pretty close. This addiction is getting expensive!!!

Yeah it is quite funny, Ive seen it 1st hand but better you than me buddy.

http://www.snapshotsniper.com

4 locks keyed alike for $59.95. I got in on that deal some years ago and they're still available there. Gary is a top notch guy to deal with.

Wow! that is a great deal. Thanks for the heads up and shipping was only $5. Can't beat it. I like to support the local economy as well but saving $55 makes it too hard to pass up.

I like to support the local economy as well but saving $55 makes it too hard to pass up.

Hey thanks. Our local economy down here can sure use some support too. :way: I really didn't come out here to try and sell anything. I saw the hits coming to my site and that led me here. Looks like you guys have a pretty busy forum.
Gary

...and shipping was only $5. Can't beat it.

Plus they're the perfect size for trail cams AND they're camo. :way:

For those who don't know Gary (Ghoot), he has been helping aspiring homebrewers on the homebrew forums for years along with of course owning SSS. Great resource for all things homebrew!

Good to see you here at IW. :drink2:

Last edited:
WOW!!!

Sent a check last Thursday and got my 4 keyed alike python cables today. That is service!

Thanks Gary!

I walked into Lowes checking for the same key code several times and finally asked them about ordering some. No extra charge and they called me when they came in. $17 if I remember right and they where the 8 footers. That gets around most trees.

Top Bottom