Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Quack Opener pics....

Took 2 or 3 foggy photos from this morn...Report called for clear skies...... well when are they ever right.... All in all we did good on a flat foglocked morn. A gold star went towards the greenies... It's a great thing they are moving down already, it's gonna be an early, cold winter boys.. Soon the big greens will b here.

Flat and foggy.... not good.

CraigsList071.jpg

The mutt ....
CraigsList072.jpg

Alot of picking thru the mist...

CraigsList073.jpg

Dannyboy with his first ever set of greenies....
CraigsList074.jpg

T250 - great photos ! I hope the duck season is a great one for you. And why don't you have your young ones out there hunting? I mean, heck, the youngest has to be at least 6 months old by now. Get with it . . . /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Nice work T!

looks like it was fun!

i plan on hitting the marsh a few times yet this year, but im no good with a duck call....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

ha ha , I wish he could pull the trigger right now.... and load the boat, and set decoys.... soon enough.. This year should b really good! I am runing the camera and doing all the calling this year so my buddys are taking full advantage of it :/Today was crappy for film but maybe tomorro.

The fog was thick but those greenies found us somehow. Fun morning no matter how you look at it...

Nice pictures. I'm glad someone is shooting ducks! It is s...l...o...w hunting here. Super looking dog too!

Looks like fun T, nice pics. Hey I didn't know you could buy replica bird bands? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I do miss duck hunting, haven't done it in 23 years.

Ha! That was a good one.. Actually that lanyard is my 3rd.. it's almost full.. Getting a lanyard full of honkerware is'nt that hard... Just spend every evening for 3 months watching feilds /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Get your but out there.. I have plenty of room in the pits for ya.

There was some serious chaos taking place in the skies near Polk City last night. I don't think I would have wanted to be a goose headed towards picked corn.

It was raining shot and sounded like fun.

That looks fun! I've never tried it. Scared I'll like it and Mama would kill me if I had another hobby. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Congrats on the quackers /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That looks fun! I've never tried it. Scared I'll like it and Mama would kill me if I had another hobby. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Congrats on the quackers /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

I hear you on this one Skully?

It makes me sick but yes you can buy fake or real jewlery off the internet(Not saying that you did T). Just letting them know that you can.Pretty sorry when theirs guys who work for them.

Top Bottom