Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Question.

Deer numbers will fluctuate depending on hunters' decisions. Available tags will change a little here and there but as long as the Governor stamps the paperwork the DNR suggestions are just that, suggestions. At the end of the day its up to you, the hunter, to make harvest number decisions. If you are the only person or group hunting a particular property then you have control over the population more than anyone else. If you are a bowhunter and a different group shotgun hunts and have different beliefs/objectives then you are pretty much stuck with that situation. All you can do is voice your opinion and try to help educate for the future of the herd. If the guy or group hunting a mile down the road wants to shoot everything they see then they have the right to do so. I personally don't agree with that but all a hunter can do is express their opinion and carry on to manage what they CAN control. It is a touchy subject to most hunters. To each their own. The bottom line is to enjoy the outdoors, stay safe, teach our children to respect and enjoy nature, and try to make management decisions to ensure we will have more happy time afield in the future.
Good luck to everyone this weekend! I will be at home chewing my fingernails off waiting for late muzzleloader season :)

If its brown its down!!!:way::drink2: lol just kidding just kidding, just heard the song on you tube, its a pretty good song, its by badbob and jimmy, but back to the OP, im the same as you mainly go for the big buck, dont really care if i fill the tag just want that big buck. I say stick to that and you will be fine.:D

Top Bottom