Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Quick Question

droptinehunter#1

Just a quick question. Hopefully someone can clear this up for me. My brother has a youth season tag that he did not fill during youth season. Can he use this during archery season? I looked in the book and it said that you can use it for either of the muzzleloader seasons or either of the shotgun seasons, but nothing about the archery season. Wanna help me out with this one???

the way I always thought it was is that during actual youth season, they can use legal weapon of choice.. I think tag is good for all other seasons but they have to use specific weapon for season hunted.. which I would say archery it can also be used, but, have to use bow

Looked in the regs book and it does not sound like it can be used during the archery season, I thought it could as long as they followed the weapons laws and used a bow. As you said it only mentions the shotgun and the muzzloader seasons.

the way I always thought it was is that during actual youth season, they can use legal weapon of choice.. I think tag is good for all other seasons but they have to use specific weapon for season hunted.. which I would say archery it can also be used, but, have to use bow

I thought the same thing, but regs don't make it sound that way. I guess I would check with a CO and see what he says.

Top Bottom