Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Quiver?

Kwikee quivers are like $30. Simple and detatchable. Not fancy, but they work just fine.

Sent from my Android using IW

I bet majority of guys on here use an Alpine Soft Loc... great quiver. I've got the 5 arrow variety. It has two places it grabs the arrow shaft and also foam in the quiver hood for the broadheads.

I bet majority of guys on here use an Alpine Soft Loc... great quiver. I've got the 5 arrow variety. It has two places it grabs the arrow shaft and also foam in the quiver hood for the broadheads.
Thats what i would get if i wanted an inexpensive one.

I'm using a tight-spot and love it, but if i wasn't Alpine would be a good choice.

If you use expandable broadheads, a quiver that grips the arrow in 2 places is a must.

I've got the alpine soft loc as well and works well. Sticks out a little more than I like so my next one will be a tight spot.

Sent from my DROID3 using IW

Top Bottom