Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rage Retention Collars

Jdubs

I am a Rage user and this year tried their new broadhead with the redesigned retention collar. I gotta say I'm not sure it's much better than the rubber O ring and I don't like it. They seemed a little hard to seat right and even then had some play.I just picked up 6 Rage 2 blades with the original O rings. What do you other Rage users think?

I think you can find a better mechanical that doesn't use those collars. Just another way for them to make more money IMO. Check out the NAP Killzones. If I still shot Rage I'd shoot the originals. You can at least get replacements for those at the hardware store for dirt cheap.

How are the blades retained in the NAP killzone
The killzones definitely lock into place. Done alot of testing on them to see if I could get one to deploy. Nothing I did could make one deploy early. The hole and bloodtrails they leave are the same as Rage. Another plus is they offer the option of chisel tip or cut on contact.

I like the shock collars alot better than the o rings. I have never had any problems with mine, did you use both the o ring and the shock collar?

Top Bottom