Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rain X

cdpurcell

Was wondering if anyone has tried putting rain x on your scope lenses to keep if from fogging up and for any moisture build up on your lenses. Was wondering if would help keep it clear enough to see threw??

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

I had scope covers but the always broke or snapped off with regular use- nothing too brutal. I also had the trouble of the scope fogging up right when I opened caps while aiming scope (breathing near it).
I did try the idea of shaving cream (I used gel) on my mirror in bathroom the other day- YEP- it works and that part of mirror was fog-free. Might be worth a try?

I did try the idea of shaving cream (I used gel) on my mirror in bathroom the other day- YEP- it works and that part of mirror was fog-free. Might be worth a try?

Sounds like a good idea!! That might be another idea to try!!

Thanks

I had scope covers but the always broke or snapped off with regular use- nothing too brutal. I also had the trouble of the scope fogging up right when I opened caps while aiming scope (breathing near it).

My scope caps always break too. I've been using the neoprene boot that slips over the whole scope. Works great.

Top Bottom