Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Raised at Full Draw camp

muddy

My son recently went to the RAFD 4-day camp SW of DesMoines. He loved most of it and I somewhat recommend the camp aside from a few minor issues.

That being said, does anyone here have anything to do with the camp? We're still waiting on his bowhunter Ed certificate and getting zero responses from the emails provided by camp?

Considering sending my kids to this when they are of age. Do you care sharing what the minor issues were?
Kids being Kids and councilors not stepping in. My kid was teased badly because his bow was "old". Also teased because he and his buddy would raise their hands to be called on vs just blurting stuff out in classes. Good/bad manners are not lost on me and it annoyed me that shitheads were being rewarded for being rude.

That being said, when Alex showed them his bow kill with his "old bow" they shut up pretty quickly.

That being said, Alex enjoyed I as it was over night ans he liked that aspect. I also liked that they took all the kids phones away the first day and locked them up. I did sorta think that odd that they wouldn't let kids contact parents, but hey, when I went to camp we didn't have that luxury either. I'll send him again next year if he wants to go.

Top Bottom