Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ramcat broadhead

Obviously the ramcat website out of stock? Where I got em last. Lemme check with another member on here too ;)
Make sure u get a quiver that fits them (very minor). I like them a lot & I’ve shot a gazillion broadheads. Not saying they are absolutely the best - but they up there. I literally have not lost a single deer while using them. They fly amazing, penetrate like crazy & do massive damage.
Oh- only other issue I had…. One bow had the blade barely touch the riser. Other bows it wasn’t an issue. The one bow it did- I just got longer arrows. Very well worth it as that head is kinda the “full package”. 1.5” cut for a 3 blade is pretty nuts.

The problem I always had with Ramcat is they used Jimmy Houston as their spokesperson. He is the one caught shooting deer in a 6 acre pen for his own personal gain. I swore I would never buy Ramcats even though I am sure their great broadheads when they choose him a spokesperson. You can google him for more info.

Obviously the ramcat website out of stock? Where I got em last. Lemme check with another member on here too ;)
Make sure u get a quiver that fits them (very minor). I like them a lot & I’ve shot a gazillion broadheads. Not saying they are absolutely the best - but they up there. I literally have not lost a single deer while using them. They fly amazing, penetrate like crazy & do massive damage.
Oh- only other issue I had…. One bow had the blade barely tough riser. Other bows it wasn’t an issue. The one bow it did- I just got longer arrows. Very well worth it as that head is kinda the “full package”. 1.5” cut for a 3 blade is pretty nuts.
Rank your top 3 favorites Skip

Rank your top 3 favorites Skip
Im not a huge broadhead junky but ive done my own tests in my basement a pile of times & shot a gazillion deer to get an OPINION.
Ramcat
If I did do expandable - I’d do those Beast broadheads.
For a regular fixed - I think there’s a lot of good ones. Buddies use exodus. Wasp drone was always good. I’m sure a million good ones. Long long ago (when Indians hunted buffalo on the plains) - I started with muzzy 3 blade…. Was always “ok”. Flew decent & did ok… never great blood trails & I am thankful for the advancements & Choices we have today.

Top Bottom