Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rare Concordia Oaks Available Soon!!

If anyone is able to order them or does- post up here. & I want to be able to order or get some myself. If anyone orders a bunch - I’d pay or trade any varieties of chestnut, persimmon, other hybrid oak, pear, etc.

I’d like to get a few small Concordia trees, or maybe some acorns. Dbltree and I planted a few over 10 years ago. Mine were mowed down and killed.
Thought I’d post here to help keep up with this thread. Thanks!

I have a row of trees with acorns if anyone wants to get'em the old fashioned way.

They're PREDOMINATELY swamp white oaks when it comes to traits, but a few have some good fall color to them.

d748c071e1dc7b98ecfe66fa7200da2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A google search talks about the ones found at a rest stop in Mo, and also says they were discovered in Belgium in 1843. Not sure of the difference

I think this is the Mo strain.

The European/asian strain

Last edited:
That first link I posted above is a nursery that has them for sale.
$16.50 1yr old
$20.50 2yr old

I have no connection, it come up in a google search

I wonder how many the MDC sells? I ordered some last year, they were available for a few months if I remember correctly?

This is cool!!! Would love some but have never seen one in person that I know of. Do they hold their leaves into winter or are they more like a Burr?

Top Bottom