Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rare morning

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Thinkin Rut

PMA Member
My boy and I are quite happy if we get a bird or two between us, so for us, this was a rare occurrence for both of us to limit out. It was a great day that will be remembered.
986-1.png

Ill be at the fam farm in SD and no way ill have anything like that. Wow- u got a honey hole. Well done!

They're making a nice comeback in some areas this year...congrats on a great morning afield :way:

NWBuck

great memories!

I wonder if that's all they will b for the next decade if Crp & other factors don't jump back? I haven't even thought of pheasant hunting in Iowa for at least 6-8 yrs. have a couple around but nothing like that. Lucky guys!

Nice work! I saw more birds than deer this year while out. They are making a great comeback in my area.

Nice work! I saw more birds than deer this year while out. They are making a great comeback in my area.

Can I come hunt in your area? My best spots were mowed off. I imagine sw Iowa will look like a black desert in ten years. God needed someone to care for the land, so he made a farmer......my ass. The mantra amongst farmers here is, Iowa is for farming, if you want to hunt, go out west.

Can I come hunt in your area? My best spots were mowed off. I imagine sw Iowa will look like a black desert in ten years. God needed someone to care for the land, so he made a farmer......my ass. The mantra amongst farmers here is, Iowa is for farming, if you want to hunt, go out west.

Or know were to look if your able to find cover you will find birds! Not as many birds around as there was 10 years ago but still plenty around for the amount of upland hunting I do anymore.

jqhiz4.jpg

Are all you guys hunting in areas with large expanses of native grass & possibly lucky enough to be far away from big timber?

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom