Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rattled In

John_Boy

PMA Member
Well, I'm done Yesterday morning at 0800 am. I rattled in two nice bucks. The one I shot a 140 class and a younger 130's 10pt. The one I shot was an older mature buck gaint neck and ready to fight, he tore up a small tree before I shot him and the younger buck came in after the shot, made a scrape and raked a small tree. I was awsome, I wish I had a video. This is the 4th year in a row if rattled in and shot a buck. You can't beat the pre-rut and rut in Iowa.

Cool! Post a pic when you can. I'd be interested in hearing you describe your setup and your rattling sequence if you feel like sharing.

Congratulations, you can't beat the hunting we have these days...........
smile.gif

Nice Buck! Do we have some great hunting here in Iowa or what ?!? Is that a landowner tag on the antler? Haven't seen the yellow ones.

Congrats on the great buck!! Looks like he has great mass!! Congrats again!!

All the tags are yellow now, i think it is to make it easier too see the tag from longer distances. The tag dealers were told to use you the old white tags before they are to start on the yellow ones. I had seen and heard this when I went to Central Iowa Archery and Sporting and I got my fall turkey tag, and when i looked at it, it was yellow, then i remembered that my bow tag was white so i asked the same question. why is my turkey tag yellow and my deer white and they gave me that answer.

If you want to know the exact answer you can ask Blind Sow he'll know the answer!!

Congrats on the buck!! Will be looking for his twin tomarrow after school for me to have!!!!!!

Christian

Fantastic Buck! I would die for a monster like that one. They definitely are up for a brawling this time of year.

Top Bottom