Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

'Real Hunting' #1 video!

DWilk

I think everyone here needs to give a big congratulations to Chris (sureshot1) and Blake (Lefler168) for receiving the #1 video on the newly released "Real Huntin Iowa Giants" DVD for Blake's kill on that awesome nontypical. Congrats fellas!
waytogo.gif

Nice work, fellas. I watched the hunt last night. I'm Jon Grandon, I've got the first hunt on volume 1 with the buck that postures for the decoy. I think Real Hunting did a great job! Congrats to all who made the DVD!

Holy Smokes.....
could the Realhunting Vid be the best hunting video i own.....
i have every Realtree, every primos, every MAD, every HS and every Knight and Hale....deer videos....yes im somewhat obsessive
but i think The Realhunting DVD is the the best one i own.....
great work guys!

Chris I thought you were full of it when you told me, congrats, I am gonna have to get ahold of one of those videos now. I hope there isn't a UFC fight next year on the same day.

Congrats guys!
waytogo.gif

I would be interested in hearing from anyone else that has watched the DVD.

Good, Bad, Etc...

Nice job fellas! That "Freak" buck is pretty awesome..sweet deal when you can have such a history with one deer and then have your best friend in the tree beside you when you kill it..Excellent video Chris and Blake!
beerchug.gif

Could someone tell me where i could get this video? Or could I buy it from someone here that no longer wants it? PM me if you do.

[ QUOTE ]
Could someone tell me where i could get this video? Or could I buy it from someone here that no longer wants it? PM me if you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that, I have no idea where to get them Locally. I was there Friday Night when I saw a Sign Posted "Lost In a Blizzard" then I came back Saturday at about 11am started making my rounds and when I got to the booth there were no videos on the rack....

Also off topic some, but my wife and I went down to see Michael Waddell (She Loves Him) at the 1pm show Sat. and I must say He came across as one of the coolest people I have ever met. We later talked to him for awhile up at the Thompson Center Booth, he's just good people plus my wife got a picture and a Hat signed by him ( shes a Cheese ball)

Back on topic I sure Hope To find a place besides online that has that video, and I hope to Get a errr err (IW Poster) also ..heh
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that, I have no idea where to get them Locally. I was there Friday Night when I saw a Sign Posted "Lost In a Blizzard" then I came back Saturday at about 11am started making my rounds and when I got to the booth there were no videos on the rack....

[/ QUOTE ]
Talked to one of thy guys in the booth on Friday night, and I believe he said that Sportman's is going to be carrying them.

The DVD is pretty awesome. Hunts ranging from a 9 year old boy shooting his first buck with bow(dad behind the camera), to a 80 year old gentleman still getting it done on a doe at 90 yards.

You can purchase the DVD online at Real Hunting or send me a PM and I could meet you for lunch and get you one. I work in Johnston.

John_Boy
grin.gif

You guys are making me blush. I really appreciate all of your kind remarks. Thanks to everyone that stopped by our booth and / or came to the hoe-down. We had to battle with the fight and IBA banquet running late, but we still pulled off a great party. The last hour really heated up and the dance floor broke loose. We took over the Marriot hotel lobby and continued the party until 4:45 a.m., beer, guitars and plenty of huntin' stories, what a great time.

The DVD is available online at
http://www.realhunting.us

It will also be available very soon in many shops such as Central IA, Archery Field and Sports, and many more. Just working on distribution.

Thanks again for everything.
Love, Grunts & Gutt Piles.
COACH

PS: Chris and Blake will be joining me for a NE turkey hunt in 2 weeks. We are going to have a great time. Tons of birds, campfires, and some of Toads Dutch Oven cooking. I myself will be enjoying some adult beverages. Blake and Chris can speek for themselves.

I finally finished the video last night. It is pretty awesome, there are some big bucks killed on there. I even saw a few familiar faces, which is kinda nice every once in awhile, to see someone you actually know on a video.

Nanny, thanks a million. I'm glad you enjoyed it. We definately have some big bucks on the dvd, but that is not what we are really about. We are trying to give everyone a resource to show their passion to the world. If someone has a hunt on video and has the excitement and personality, we will show it. For us it's not about inches, but experience. My favorite hunt on our DVD is of the little kid that whacks his first buck with a bow. It's not a giant, but worth it's weight in gold in excitement. Nothing against anyone else out there putting out videos or television programming, but I'd like to get back to the basics. The sport of hunting has become such an elite thing in media that I think we have lost a lot of what we all fell in love with in the first place. I can remember a day when my friends and I would head out to the woods to have a some fun, if we were lucky in a season, someone would shoot a buck or turkey. It was more about the fun, the times spent together & the experience, than shooting a record book deer. I'm not saying that I do not dream of shooting a booner everytime I sit in a stand, but that's not what we really go day after day for. I think everyone can agree that hunting in general is about time spent with friends, seeing things in the wild that only hunters can see, and experiencing those life altering moments that we enjoy as hard core hunters. Harvesting trophys is just a small benefit to what we live for. I hope that everyone that watches our DVD rekindles a fire in their spirit for what they originally got involved in with hunting. It's about fun, if your not having the time of your life, somethings not right.
Get back to the basics and live it up!

Love, Grunts & Gut Piles!!!

I'll speak for myself and the 30 friends im bringin' on the turkey hunting trip and all of them will be adopted by a can redemption center somewhere in nebraska!!! haha...
( remember, lots of things come in a can, so don't go making assumptions! lol)

Top Bottom