Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

REAL HUNTING HOE-DOWN

Coach

Everyone is in invited to the Real Hunting Hoe-Down Saturday night after the classic and banquets. Come One, Come All, We're gonna have a ball.

http://www.realhunting.us/hoedown

It starts at 9pm and goes until 1am, at the convention center (where the classic use to be held). It is FREE to all law abiding citizens.
It is going to be like Prom for rednecks!!! We have a band from Nashville that will playing for your enjoyment. We also have confirmation from a few folks that you've watched on TV, not to name anyone.
We'll be announcing the team winners from our DVD and awarding prizes.

Here's a link with more details.
See you there.
Love, Grunts & Gutt Piles

http://www.realhunting.us/hoedown Hoe Down Flier

[ QUOTE ]
It is FREE to all law abiding citizens.

[/ QUOTE ]

What fun is that gonna be?

I think "Redneck" and "Law Abidding Citizens" are mutually exclusive.

The 'Bonker

ps: Anybody wanna share a cab from the Sheraton?

I was thinking bonk was out when the post first came up
smile.gif

Sounds like a good time to me. Look forward to meeting some of you fellow Iowa whitetailers there!

[ QUOTE ]
A cab?? Youre not in the skywalks? Drunken walk, yeah!

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny you should mention that. I was staying at Hotel Ft. DSM for a different convention. I tried to walk in the skywalk from the Mariott to my hotel. I ended up calling my wife, who was at home, because I knew she had a skywalk map handy. I was stuck in a part that circles around iself. I musta gone around the circle ten times before I realized I was going in circles. She couldn't figure out where I was either, so I just found an exit to the street and navigated/stumbled my way back. That was a strange phone converastion to say the least.

The 'Bonker

I understand that!! It seems like there are miles connected to that damnned sky walk! Especially when youre disoriented yourself! haha

Top Bottom