Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Real Huntings Iowa Giants DVD

C

canjo

Howdy y'all. It is cool to see the nice comments on our first DVD project. There is a very good possibility that the video will be available for purchase here on Iowa Whitetail soon. In the meantime it can be purchased on our website www.realhunting.us. I'll be working on distribution thru retailers this week. To all of you who have already purchased the DVD I say thank you. Also, to all of you who made our first party "the Real Hunting Hoe Down" such a great time, thank you. Also, a big thanks to the entire staff at Iowa Whitetail!! You guys are awesome!! We'll see ya in the woods or on some gravel road soon. Thanks again,

Steve Cannon
Team Real Hunting
steve@realhunting.us

Bought one at the Classic! Excellent!
waytogo.gif

I know where they will be this Friday, you can ask them yourself or maybe buy one then. They will be at the Calvary Church Sportsmans Dinner in Muscatine Iowa. Come on down and check it out and talk to them. I know a lot of people couldn't make it to the Classic, so here is a chance to see some of the same booths and meet some of the same people. It's free to get in and we even feed you. This is our 7th or 8th year(can't remember), we have 41 exhibitors (DU, NWTF, IBA, BASS and more), prizes (ATV, 12ga O/U, Bow), and speakers.
laugh.gif

Bring your own bow with target points and try out our "archery challange", or you can "shoot" pheasants just like at Pheasant Fest.
cool.gif

I hope that I can make it. Gotta go fling some arrows in my garage if I'm gonna shoot the challenge!

Top Bottom