Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

RealHunting.......

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Guys, i had to comment on this video.....

I had five hunts featured on their first video and so i was especially fond of it! This year due to another project commitment i was unable to submit any footage....

Their new video is very worth the purchase and i can honestly say the improvement in quality is very evident, many times over!!

this video needs to become apart of your collection!

Very entertaining and some real hawg bucks get whacked!!!!

Coach, Canjo and Toad, you have my sincere recommendation!!!! Nice work fellas

I finished watching it last night and thought it was pretty good. Watch the blooper part of it. Bill had me rolling with the having to go to the eye doctor instead of hunting story. Nice work guys!

I've only watched about 45 min of the video so far, but it's been great!
I've seen the first one before, and the second one has much better video quality as Thomas said and some great footage.
Well worth it.
Great job guys!

Liked last years, so I had to get this one. It's better, no doubt. Some absolute mack daddy freak nasty bucks gettin put in "the sleeper hold" on there. The buck named "Massy" is a pig! Nice work guys!

Just finished the video last night and I have to say that the new one is excellent and they are my 2 favorite dvds in my collection.

Keep up the good work guys!

Props to everyone on the Real Hunting staff, I really enjoyed both of them....Thomas way to load your Muzz! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scooonie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thomas way to load your Muzz! lol </div></div>

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scooonie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thomas way to load your Muzz! lol </div></div>

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!!! </div></div>

haha classic...

Thanks for the reviews guys. Your always nervous when u do another project, so I am glad to see most people enjoyed it!! What gets said on this site matters most, because the folks on here are the everyday folks we try to represent. Thanks again, hope one of your hunts makes next years DVD.

Canjo

The video was great. I just watched it this past week. Another great video canjo and coach!! You guys do an awesome job.

Just like Canjo said, your comments mean a lot to us, good or bad. I deeply appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing all of you again soon. I'm off to find some sheds!

For me it's more like a long walk, maybe I'll find a 30 inch side. I'm not a very good shed hunter, but I play one on TV!

Yeah it is a great video for sure. And yes, Massy is an awesome looking deer. How about that kid shootin his first deer, on video, on the ground, sittin on a log in the open, and it being a monster! WOW!

Top Bottom