Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Record Alberta Buck

JC Walker

Just got an e-mail with a number of pics of this buck with the following story:

He shot this near Two Hills this fall (winter)2007. Biggest typical whitetail taken in Alberta EVER! He will be on the cover of Buck magazine very soon. Don't know the score but it would be unbelievable. He has been offered $200,000.00 for it already.

Alberta_Buck.jpg

Dandy buck, but pic is deceiving. He's got it pushed way out in front of him. Seems when people do that its because its not as big as they want us to believe. Just my $.02.

Massive Canadian Giant!

That dude looks really stoned...

"Like wow man, check out this narly buck I shot today!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Kent, I think that would have been a California deer!

Last years buck - monster for sure, but there is some tricky photogrophy going on there.

And yes, he does look stoned out of his mind!

Sorry THA4 it very well could have been from last year. I guess you can't believe everything you get in an e-mail. I for one don't recall seeing it.Then again I was working a lot last year. Sorry if I wasted anyone else’s time looking at it. It's still a beast of a buck!

Alberta_Buck_2.jpg

Here is the photo i got last January,
has the date and place on the bottom of pic

huge deer

Canadabuck_212gross.jpg

And I was just going to post the website link when I saw the last post before this one..$200,000..I'm laughing..

But not as much as I would be if I partook in what the shooter burnt back before the photo shoot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Massive Canadian Giant!

</div></div>

LMAO! "I got him with some double-OO' buck down by the weed patch man, anybody got any Doritos? I got the munchies eh? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif That deer's neck looks like swiss cheese!

You always hear about the big "offering" that people get when they shoot a monster. I know saskguy shot a monster last year. Kaare, how much did you get offered for him? Also, heartsurgen shot a monster last year. Again, Seth, how much was offered for him?

Gotta love it when someone shoots a monster, the first thing is, "Bass Pro and Cabelas offered me......."

And to think I only offered him $100000.

Give me a break, gang I've been in the antler tradin business for a bunch of years , and trust me , No one offered that much.

I still get asked by people around town if I sold it or how much I was offered. Shortly after I harvested him my aunt heard at the locker it was up to $350,000 I think... something stupid like that.

In reality the only offer was like $20 and a case of busch light- which I declined.

That thing is a hog though, photo trickery or not its impressive.

The only offer I got was 20grand..and I only learned that one from a friend. That said....and if true....a repo or 2 done and a down payment on 160 acres of my own.

Top Bottom