Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

red dot scope question.

mccombs310

I was wondering if anyone had heard of this model or knew anything about it. (weaver Qwik point) cant find any info on it at all on the inet. Has 5,8 and 12 moa and 11 different brightness options. also says qp45-vari-dot on the side. Any info would be great. Anyone know of any good public ground in vanburen county for high power? awesome site and im looking forward to your replys.

Welcome to the site, strap on your body armor and buckle up, it's gonna be an exciting ride. looks like you already know all there is to know. qp means quick point I'm guessing. 45 is the lens as 45 mm. vari dot because of the different dot sizes. can't help ya with durability. bolt it on and see i guess.

I'm actually looking to sell it. Don't remember what I payed for it. I type it in google and tons of random stuff pops up. Thanks

you will have more luck just posting what you have for sale in the classifieds section with an explanation and a price. The guys who are interested will usually know what they are buying and may be able to help with any questions. :way:

problem is is my my boss wants to buy it but i dont know a price to tell him. I also just want to know why i cant find it anywhere on the inet used or new. everyone i ask says they have never seen that model. just curious but thanks for the help guys. about the other question though..... van buren county high power!!! anyone know any good public timbers around that area? wish they would just extend the high power season further north. kind of a pain driving a hour and a half to go hunt land you know nothing about. Very unsuccessfull last weekend. All i acomplished was frozen fingers and a dead coon. Thanks again guys for any info.

Gunbroker.com has three Weaver Quick Points listed. Price range is $35.-$75. none of them have any bids.

Good Luck. :)

Top Bottom