Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

release question

se/iowa.justin

"THE HAMMER"
Just was wondering how many of you use a four finger release or target release for hunting. I Am recovering from thumb/wrist surgery and am thinking this may be less stress on my thumb than a strap release.I am also curious what brands to check out.Thanks for the info.

i shoot a carter insatiable 4 finger i love it and have used it for 5 years now. there would be no strain on your thumb what so ever. the only way to find the one you like is to try a bunch of them carter is my favorite in the woods tru-ball makes some nice ones i think u can buy them at scheels not gonna lie they are a little pricey

I shoot a Tru Ball Pro Diamond. Love it I couldnt change back to a write style anymore.

Another vote for this release. I shoot this release as well after shooting a wrist release for twenty years. IMHO there is no comparison between the two. You really should look at it. My groups are so much tighter with this release!

Top Bottom