Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Resize photo for upload

Anyone know how to resize a photo so I can upload it to the sight. It says 1.0MB max.

I shot a buck on Sunday night and wanted to post a story and a few pics in the harvest section.

Thanks, Mark

I email them to myself amd it gives me an option to reduce the size. You could also use photobucket and upload them there then just do the link.

I do all my stuff on my iPhone. I go to the pic and edit it to a smaller size or many times it will be sideways.

Never ran into that problem till this year, just what rc10pt said. Remember the max size requirements. Pics will still look fine when posted.

Last night I had some time so I tried to upload pics into my album it was a no go they were to large in pixels. So I did what the others said that posted here and had to send them to my computer and make them smaller in the paint brush section then they would upload. In a different forum board I can do it with my IPhone. Luckily my daughter was home from college and she taught me how to do it major accomplishment for myself lol. Like tagged out said never had this problem till now.

Top Bottom