Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Reward for Buffalo Shooting

ElkHunter

Life Member
I went to the Smith Learning Center and presented Nancy Gilbertson with a check from the IBA.This $250 check was the help pay the vet bill. We will give the other half when the slime ball is convicted.
The first thing Nancy said was "Please go back to your membership and tell them I'm not anti-hunting, I was misquoted in the paper."
There is almost $5,000 in the reward fund now,almost enough to make one of the shooters buddies give him up.
grin.gif

I'll try to get a photo downloaded. Thought the photo should be taken in front of life size buffalo mount.
1366IMG_0134-med.JPG

I'm working on the DM Register.

Would rather had someone else make the presentation.Maybe Muddy would like to photo shop someone elses head.
grin.gif

ATTA BOY Randy!
grin.gif

I do agree with others, would sure be nice if we could get that in the DM Register.

Blake I thought you where going to say you agree, we should photo shop someone elses head on the picture.
grin.gif
Good job Randy.

I noticed posters all around our school today about the buffalo shooting. It said the reward was $5,050.00, I think it's awesome that everyone is coming together trying to catch the idiot who did this. Hopefully they do!

-sureshot1

Top Bottom