Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rinehart R 100 shoot.

Just got back home from there. We shot all 100 targets today. It was a great time. First time we had been to it. Have fun and take your walking shoes.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
We got there about 7:20 this morning and there was probably 20-30 groups I would guess. I broke a spring in my rest late last night so that delayed our start maybe 15mins why my buddy put another on and I resighted it in. Looked like most people went to the North American leg first so we did African leg and it went at a pretty good pace.
Did have one group ahead of us that were taking pics at several targets that held us up. Then there some groups of 6-10 people that really slowed things down. Don't know why they do that, just split up people.

There were some pretty cool targets and some pretty far shots.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
There is one that is about 65 but its a big target. Most of them are 40 or less so it wasn't to bad. Even putting a new rest on still have maybe the best day of 3D shooting I have had. I thought a 100 targets in one day would be tough but still had gas in the tank at the end. Of course I might not be able to able to move my shoulders tomorrow.

Looks like a lot of fun. Nothing like shooting zoo animals on a Saturday afternoon. Did you guys see the arrow stuck in the giraffes head??

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom