Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rinehart Targets

DoneRight

PMA Member
I'm looking at getting a new archery block, and I am tired of going through 2 blocks every year. The Rinehart Targets look pretty tough. Was wondering how many of you guys have tried them? And what you're thoughts are on their durability? What is the ease of arrow with broadhead removal? I'm looking at getting the 18 sided block, so I can take it on road trips if need be. Thanks for any input you can give me.

The 18-1 target is what I use for my own broadhead shooting - very good target. They offer a guarantee you cant shoot it out and I have had several customers try their best to do it so they can get a new one and no one yet has been able to wear it out. Highly recommended - good choice.

My son won the 18-1 tagetat the Rhinehart shoot 2 years ago. My boys have hammered away on the target for two years, along with some help from Dad, and it looks no worse for the wear. It really has held up well although we do keep it inside for storage and haven't shot it with broadheads. It is definately potable as well!:way:

I've got an 18-1 and that thing is tough, have had it for 3 years. Haven't shot many broadheads in it though. Maybe 20 times. One thing that I had to do was put my own dot on it, so I painted a dot on it. My eyes had a hard time focusing on that style of target for whatever reason? Most durable target I've ever shot at.

Rinehart targets are hard to beat. The only one i wouldn't suggest is the RFT ball unless you are a traditional shooter. I have seen way too many arrows get side shafted shooting into those things. Anything block style from Rinehart is top notch.

Top Bottom