Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Roger Rothhaar

I've got a copy of 'Whitetail Magic'. Very good read and if you've never met Roger you're missing out on a lifetime of great whitetail stories. He is one interesting man.

I've got Whitetail Magic and In Pursuit of Trophy Whitetails, I'd recommend them to anyone. The chapter "Whitetail Magic" in the book In Pursuit of Trophy Whitetails pretty well sums up why I love whitetails.

Im having trouble finding them, someone told me that if you get ahold of Roger he has some left....I would love to be able to do that...

Yea, I think that would be good if you could them from Roger. I just found two used copies of In Pursuit on Amazon, they want $299 ea. ? They're good books but not that good.

I have both of those books also. Would like to meet him. Try Amazon.com. They may have both of them.

He might.....

Let me re-phrase I know he does, I learned about Roger from my taxidermist in Ohio, he came out to Iowa just to meet Roger and spoke so highly of him. He visited him at home in Blakesburg, I even fashioned my trophy wall after Rogers according to his picks. I would give anything to meet him....

I have met roger a few times. Kind of a crotchety old man now like old men are but he is hilarious. He definitely is a stick n string kind of guy.

Let me re-phrase I know he does, I learned about Roger from my taxidermist in Ohio, he came out to Iowa just to meet Roger and spoke so highly of him. He visited him at home in Blakesburg, I even fashioned my trophy wall after Rogers according to his picks. I would give anything to meet him....

His trophy room is definately top-notch, neatest I've ever seen. He is 75 yrs old and still hunts and dabbles in taxidermy. He's livin the dream.

I know the $300 price on Amazon is to much, if Im going to pay that much I want the money to go to Roger

Top Bottom