Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Roller Crimper-Sold

MN Slick

PMA Member
Selling my 4 ft crimper made by I&J for Drop Tine Seed Company. Like new, less than 10 acres on it. It comes with a 3 point hitch and a brand new, still on the pallet frame to pull it behind an UTV. The frame is red. I ran it on my front end loader with an adapter plate so you will need to reverse the drum to use it on a 3 point. Located in Northern MO, $3000.00.

image0.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
IMG_0341.jpg
IMG_0500.jpg

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 68
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 84
Selling my 4 ft crimper made by I&J for Drop Tine Seed Company. Like new, less than 10 acres on it. It comes with a 3 point hitch and a brand new, still on the pallet frame to pull it behind an UTV. The frame is red. I ran it on my front end loader with an adapter plate so you will need to reverse the drum to use it on a 3 point. Located in Northern MO, $3000.00.

View attachment 127506
View attachment 127507
View attachment 127508
View attachment 127509
View attachment 127510
How much does it weigh?

Nice! Curious why you are selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 5 hours from my farm so timing when the crop is ready has been tricky. The rye is good to go on Memorial Weekend some years but other years, like this year, it's not ready. The other reason is I'm converting more of my plots to clover and chicory. Between the distance and constant failed to mediocre plots due to drought I'm getting burned out. Drought years (which is every year, lol) will still be an issue but hopefully the chicory and clover hangs in there. We can also drill something into it if it's really burnt up.

Top Bottom