Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rubber boot issue

Need some ideas. I have a pair of Lacrosse rubber boots. I have seem to wore the fabric off the inside of the heal of the boot. Now everytime I walk in them it makes a squeaking sound. I did feel inside and cannot feel any fabric hanging that i could possibly reglue.

Idea i am thinking of is to take one of my dress socks and cutting a patch and gorilla gluing it back inside of it.

Anybody have any other ideas?

I hate Rubber Boots. They don't help ground scent IMO, and they are uncomfortable non-breathing pools of sweat. I think if you put mole-skin on the inside of your boot, within 10 steps it'd be peeled back and you'd be taking it out.

Danner, get some and be comfortable! In the event that I have to cross deep water, Muck are the next favorites!

I know i have that problem with my boots also... So I have three different pairs of rubber boots... Non Insulated cheapys for shed, pheasant, and duck hunting that get wore out every year... And a n uninsulated pair for early season bow and insulated Lacrosse pair for when it gets colder... cuts down on having to buy new insulated boots every year...

Top Bottom