Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ruffed Grouse

bowhuntr311

IowaWhitetail Addict
Hey all,
I know this forum is supposed to be whitetails but here was what I did tonight instead of bowhunting
Just thought I would share a couple of pics after a couple mile walk after work tonight. Leaves are starting to fall pretty good so I pounded the brush and here is what i have to show for it.

picture.php

and

picture.php

Cool pics. I enjoy ruffies alot. I carry a judo point with me always and take the odd one that way. I also confess to taking the Saskatchewan Special approach,...carry the .22 or shotgun with you to andfrom work. They like gravel.

Looks like some fun there! And I love your dog. One month ago today I had to put my German Wirehair down after great 16 yrs. with her.

Nice..... I used to get after them in NE Iowa. I haven't seen one in 6 or 7 years.....starting to wonder if they'll recover.

This weekend is going to be a great for huntin' the Elusive Grey Thunder Chicken! What county are you hunting in?

Im in Cass County. Went out tonight for an hour and jumped 4 but never got a shot. Sometimes its just not the right conditions. Beautiful day but the wind is blowing pretty good and the birds seem real skittish.

Top Bottom