Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ruffle some feathers

enis

Did anyone watch the debate friday nite? I tell you im not into politics and have never voted but that Mccain is Bushes puppet over and over. I have a problem with that guy he never once looked at Obama the whole time. That to me is weak on his part. My experience with people that dont look at you when they talk have been LIARS!!!! Not that im a big Obama fan but he had some good points. The guy is not out to take our guns and is willing to fight for our rights. Guess im a little confused why everyone that hunts is scared of this guy. Besides he cant do anything without it going threw congress. Help me out fellas i dont know much about this subject but Mccain seems to be a CROOK!!!! NO IM NOT A DEMOCRAT OR A REPUBLICAN IM NEITHER.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bow Season starts in 2 days...... </div></div>

I'm washing my clothes in Scent A Way as I type, plus an opening day with mid 30s for the low, I have to say I'm pumped!

enis...You're scaring me! I couldn't vote for anyone who won't wear the flag on their lapel or say the pledge of allegiance...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bow Season starts in 2 days...... </div></div>

Bring that horse back in here Thomas. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

602_image_09_1_.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
602_image_09_1_.jpg
</div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Congress will be FULL of democrats that will encourage and support him to do whatever he wants- that's what is scary- Liberal free-for-all!
As far as it concerns hunting- if the Democrat congress proposes bills to ban guns or limit hunting, you think Obama will veto it?!?!?! NO WAY!

Well I guess since this did take a political turn I have to say enis you are truly blind if you think Obama doesn't want to take our right to bear arms away from us, totally blind.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: enis</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> have never voted </div></div>

You got no right to bitch.

Register, vote, then we'll talk.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jonny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">enis...You're scaring me! I couldn't vote for anyone who won't wear the flag on their lapel or say the pledge of allegiance... </div></div>

Barack does in fact wear a flag pin quite often... he just doesn't shower with it on like some of the politicians do... and he also says the pledge of allegiance whenever it is appropriate. Check your facts please.

Bottom line regardless, wearing a flag pin doesn't make you a patriot, nor does saying the pledge of allegiance.

horse.gif

Sportsmen for Obama /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I'm going Democrat as well for the following reasons:

1. I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

2. I’m voting Democrat because the party of “tolerance” accepts me completely, unless, of course, I disagree with them.

3. I’m voting Democrat because I don’t pay enough taxes now, I feel I should pay much more and the Democrat party will offer me that opportunity.

4. I’m voting Democrat because I feel guilty for sacrificing and working hard all my life and becoming a “wealthy” American; while thousands of others wake up late, sit around, watch tv, have multiple babies without being married, don’t bother educating themselves or actually working to support themselves. It would be so nice to help them by giving away a big chunk of my paycheck for all the social services our Democrat party provides!

5. I’m voting Democrat because I believe if you can make it into America you’re home free! Yippee! We’ll give you all kinds of goodies. A free place to live, free food to eat, a free education, free medical care, free spending money, and all kinds of rights and freedoms-and you can bring all your relatives and friends here too-just tell them you’re a friend of the Democrat and to break into America at night when no ones watching. Oh, and we’ll make you a citizen too! Welcome hombre’.

6. I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

7. I’m voting Democrat because I won’t have to do any research on anything; global warming, prices of oil, political candidates, old laws, new laws, etc., I just listen to what they say and believe it-because they’re all about “protecting the little guy” that’s me! right?

8. I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the terrorists will just stay in their own little hellhole and continue to torture, rape, murder, and bomb their own countrymen. They wouldn’t even think of coming to America, cause we’re tough, darn it. [oh wait, that already happened remember 9/11/01-nevermind, it won’t happen again with Democrats in charge]

9. I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

10. I'm voting Democrat because I believe the scientists and meteorologists [who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday] can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years because of all the global warming we’re perpetuating.

11. I'm voting Democrat because I believe business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

12. I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four pointy headed elitist liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

13. I’m voting Democrat because I believe no one needs to be able to defend themselves with a firearm and the government should start rounding up all the guns owned by citizens. After all, the police will come to our rescue after we sit down and calmly negotiate with the gun toting bad dude who’s just broken into our homes. Criminals will follow the laws and surrender their guns too, right?

14. I'm voting Democrat because they stay out of my personal life and they don't tell me what I can, and cannot do with my body.

15. I’m voting Democrat because the baby growing inside me isn’t really a person so it has no rights to anything, especially no right to live… if I decide I don't want it.

16. I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

17. I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my dog.

Tell me, why would anyone ever vote Republican?

THIS LIST OF REASONS IS DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU LAUGH AT THOSE WHO ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THE PERPETUAL GARBAGE TOSSED OUT BY THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. IT SHOULD PROVOKE THOUGHT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, IT SHOULD CLARIFY, PRECISELY WHY I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT!

1 day

will somebody kill something?
PLEASE?????????????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jonny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Avid...you have been led astray, would you have voted for Hillary?

</div></div>

No, I would not have voted for Hillary. I would have thrown my vote away on a 3rd party candidate - i.e. Bob Barr... Reason being because I flat out hate the b*tch. Regardless of the fact that she is 100x more qualified than Palin to lead this country, she is 100x uglier to boot /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Funny thing is, there isn't much difference between Obama and Clinton on most of the issues, there is however a HUGE difference in leadership style. I also hate the idea of the McCoys and the Hatfields (Clinton and Bush) taking dynastic turns in the White House... at least Dumbya put a fork in Jeb ever running /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I'll refrain from posting forwarded email garbage lists...

Suffice it to say McSames got too itchy a trigger finger, too few beats left in his ticker, and his runner up is about 5 cans short of a six pack of Molson Ice, eh? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

in another year when i could EASILY not vote republican, the democrats put out a candidate that i could absolutely NEVER vote for

everyone talks about how palin is in no way prepared to lead the counry should something happen to mccain, but they seem to gloss over the fact that obama is less experienced than palin.

I know I said I wouldn't post any garbage forwarded emails, but since so many people on here like to, I figured what the heck /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

OK, now I get it!
now I understand Palin & McCain....

To all ---

I'm still a little confused about the presidential candidates, their running mates, and their spouses. Let's see if I have this straight....

* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're exotic, different.

* If you grow up in Alaska eating moose burgers, you're a quintessential American story.

* If your name is Barack and you don't sleep and shower with a flag pin, you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.

* If you name your kids Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper, and Trig, you're a maverick lipstick wearing pit bull of a hockey mom.

* If you graduate from Harvard Law School at the top of your class, you're an elitist.

* If you attend 5 different small colleges before graduating with a degree that most athletes major in, namely journalism, you're well grounded. Except rather than the Hawkeye Boosters getting you a job at the local car dealership after graduation, you're on the ticket to become VPOTUSA.
**Also, if you graduate nearly dead last in your Naval Academy, don't bother to read and learn how to eject in your jump jet bomber, are known for your hot temper and heavy drinking, you're destined to become an American Legend.

* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant, hard working community organizer, become the first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human Services Committee, spend 3 years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs Committees, you don't have any real leadership experience.

* If your total resume is local weather girl, 4 years on the city council, 6 years as the major of a town with less than 7,000 people, and 20 months as the governor of the third LEAST populous state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become the country's second highest ranking executive.

* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're not a real Christian.

* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and later leave your disfigured wife after she waited for you for five years holding out a vigilant candle that you might return from Hanoi Hilton, and you turn around and marry the beer queen heiress the next month, you're a Christian.

* If you teach responsible, age-appropriate sex education, including abstinence and the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the moral fiber of society.

* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only with no other option in sex education in your state's school system, while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant (possibly twice), you're the banner of responsibility.

* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in a prestigious law form to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't represent America's.

* If your husband is nicknamed First Dude, with at least one DWI conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.

OK, *much* clearer now. Spread the word.

I saw an awesome sign in the Hawkeye Homecoming parade on Sat. that read:

Have a beer with McCain, Go hunting with Palin, VOTE for Obama...

We've seen what happens when you elect the college clown/campus playboy.

Top Bottom