Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

rumors....

nicerack

Has anybody heard any of the rumors circulating? I have heard there are a couple of Iowa bucks that will challenge the world typical record. Probably complete bull but just wondered if anybody has any info on big bucks harvested in their areas of Iowa.
The counties I heard these two were harvested in were Allamakee and Decatur. Possibly the midwest monster?

I heard of one being shot in Decatur County, but I am unable to find anyone who can confirm this. I tried to run down several leads but all three leads fizzled out.
shrug[1].gif

Heard a rumor about a monster non typical pushing 300. Got a picture off a AM radio station 960 AM. Here is the website, look under "out and about" link. http://www.kmakkbz.com/kma/ Looks legit to me, anyone else heard anything? What a monster!

Heard about a deer grossing over 200" typical but it's not my place to post any more info. or photos. Will probably come out soon. Maggs

Heard of a few out of Alberta grossing over 200 typical, likely netting under, also heard of a 201 net typical taken where I live by a non resident, not sure if that one is true.

I personally think that the chit is really starting to fly.... I read this morning on another site that someone in Alberta killed a 232" typical..... I think we all need to wear our chest waders....... It is getting real deep....

Mark...

He grosses a little over 180! My cousin hit this buck with his Jeep last night. The sheriff shot the buck in the forehead. The beams are 28+, the one g-2 is 14.75 and the other one that got the tip chipped off of it is 13.5. The brows are 6+ and 7, the g-3's are close to 11 inches. Last but not least the inside spread is 24.5. I sure wished I could have found his sheds. What an 8!

Chris

Chris may I ask what county that deer came out of.

I have heard of a similar sized eight taken in Madison county. The photo is suppose to be on display somewhere in Winterset. I'll try to get a photo to post.

Has anybody heard or seen anything of record caliber that might be able to get pics?? Just curious if any of this stuff is true????
confused.gif

I've got pictures of the one I mentioned but it still isn't my place to post them. Rest assured if I can I will. Probably in the PMA first though! Maggs

Top Bottom