Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rural ISP

arm

Leg
Looking for high-speed internet options about 10 miles south of Indianola. Centurylink and Mediacom are not available. Need to check with Verizon options next. Not really whitetail related unless I need the internet to get onto IW :)
Thanks

Check with Grand River out of Leon. Believe it or not, they have fiber optic run all over that area. Faster than anything you can find....even in Des Moines.

That's what I'm on and I'm a long ways from Leon.

We are between Indianola and Norwalk. We are just running off a hotspot which is not ideal but is getting the job done. Neighbors have satellite internet, think its Exede and he said he wouldn't recommend that.

I'm also 10 miles s of indianola. We use around 15gb a month. Are internet is thru Verizon but not cheap. Satellite is too slow for me.

Thanks guys. My wife and I both work from home a few days a week and quality internet is a must. I'll keep shopping.

Any company you can get fiber optics from, that is where you need to go. I work for a telecom company in North Central Iowa, we buried fiber to every home in our exchanges.

Any company you can get fiber optics from, that is where you need to go. I work for a telecom company in North Central Iowa, we buried fiber to every home in our exchanges.

When will you be bringing me fiber optics?!?! :p
After calling every company we can find, only options we have from our address is Verizon and satellite. Guess we'll be using Verizon. Guess I got spoiled in Des Moines; back to reality

I have exede satellite and have been satisfied. new programs offer more data then prior. much better than the centurylink dsl but more expensive.

Top Bottom