Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sad day in Tennessee!

simplesimon

This is kind of off the subject but thought I might share with the members. I had a friend that is Sheriff's Deputy in my hometown that was shot and killed this morning answering a domestic 911 call. 24 years young with a wife expecting a baby any day now. 16 year old kid was the shooter. The 16 year old was beating his mother up and she called 911. Authorities still do not have him in custody at this time. He has himself barracaded inside his house. I posted this because I am sure that there are several law enforcement agents, officers, etc. and just wanted to tell you all to be careful at all times. I live in a very small county(5000 pop.) and this has been a shock. Say a prayer for the families envolvd and especially the wife. You guys and gals all are a class act and I am very grateful to have someone to interact with in situations like this.

Man, that is terrible. I feel real bad anytime anybody is killed in the line of duty.

My prayers are definetely with the wife, child and all family and friends.

Adam

16 or 60...the shooter needs the death penalty. That is sad dirtball. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family

i just dont see why people have to resolve to shooting a sheriff er someojne in the line of duty or at anytime there is no reason to shoot somoen that is trying to help anyone .... my prayers are with u and the family.... lives to short live it to the fullest....

sorry about that d-ball!! They should let the good people of Tenn. get a hold of him and do what they want with him. You all would take care of him!!

Thought I might give you a update. The 16 year old kid shot himself in the head. The stand-off lasted over 28 hours. They discovered his body around 4:00 Saturday afternoon.

It makes me sick to my stomach when I hear about any fellow officer getting killed in the line of duty. My thoughts and prayers go to all families involved.

Top Bottom