Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

saw a fellow iowawhitetail.comer today...

Deaner

Saw a iowawhitetail.com sticker on the back of a Chevy pickup this morning. First one I've seen. I kicked the car down to try to catch up. My wife was asking me what the hell I was doing! I a said I was trying to see who it was. She told me I didn't know who anyone was anyway so it wasn
t worth it getting a ticket or getting killed for. Guess she did have a point. I do only know a couple people and recognize but not know the names/screen names of a few more. The person was driving a black newer Chevy pickup and was going west on MLK parkway on the south edge of downtown Des Moines about 7:45 this morning. Who was it? That way I can prove the wife wrong (which doesn't happen often)

I'm guessin that woulkd be me, did it look something like this?
[image]http://www.iowawhitetail.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=10671&size=big&password=&sort=1&thecat=[/image]

My truck is actually grey, but with the dirt I'm sure it looks black. I just started a new contract at Allied (Nationwide) at the begining of the month and take MLK across the south side of downtown every day now.

728pickup-med.JPG

Thanks Sherred I was just going to retry once I saw I messed up. Been a long while since I posted a pic
728pickup-med.JPG

Did it work?

You know you might be the one... I could of sworn it was a black chevy but the iowawhitetail sticker WAS in the bottom right part of the back window like that.

Great question HunterMan! I would definately be proud to sport one of those in my back window. How can I get one?

The company store link should be located directly below your my home in the of the page. From there it is pretty easy
smile.gif

You can buy the stickers by going to the Company Store at the top of the page, or you can become a PMA and they will send you one with your membership. That is what I did.
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom