Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scheels customer service yesterday

hunt iowa

Life Member
2-3 years ago I bought a Gamo Hunter Extreme high end air rifle. I had never been able to get it zeroed properly. Two days ago while trying again, I realized that something was bad wrong with the scope. I took it to the Scheels gunsmith in West Des Moines to have him bore sight it properly. He took one look through it and called in management to decide what the options were. The crosshairs were really messed up. Long story short, I walked out of there with a new Gamo (different model) and a check for the entire difference in sticker price.

I was overwhelmed. I had NO expectations of anything like that.

Thank you Scheels

Have nothing but good things to say about their customer service. There prices aren't always the cheapest but when you have a problem with the product you bought there and need it fixed/replaced it's worth a few extra bucks to not have to mess around with someone on the phone that is 200 miles away.

Most of my experiences with Scheel's are positive ones. I shop almost exclusively there for my hunting & fishing needs if I can find what I need there.

Same here, nothing but good things. Then again I will only talk to certain sales people, if they're not in the store I leave.

I had a .22 scope that I bought there and one day I set my rifle down from cleaning it and about 5 minutes later I picked it up to look through it and where the crosshairs meet had fallen out , well I took it to Scheels expecting to buy a new scope well the customer service man took one look at it went to the back room and gave me a brand new scope, my old scope was about $70 but they quit carrying that style so when he replaced it he got a Scheels icon and it was a $90 scope, I think if I ever have to buy a scope again it will be there.

Same here, nothing but good things. Then again I will only talk to certain sales people, if they're not in the store I leave.
x2
the customer service is great no matter who you talk to. the product knowledge is hit or miss if you don't talk to the right guy.

I have had nothing but problems. But they always make it right. Most recent problem is with my bow. They are now setting me up with a new bow for a very very small fee.

Yep. Great store. Don't forget, they will price match any brick & mortar price whether regular price or sale price. I do that there all the time.

They did the same on a Savage 22 for me and an Echo remote caller. Replaced or upgraded no problem. I put all my money at Scheels they take care of me I take care of them, and all Scheels outfitters product gaurenteed . No reciept needed!!

I bought a ground blind there a few years ago. When I went to pop out the side to set it up and the fiberglass pole broke and ripped out the side. I took it there to see if I could just get a new pole and planned on sewing it back up. They didn't even bother opening the bag and told me to go pick out a new one of my choice. Never been more satisfied with Customer service.

Top Bottom