Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

School?

M

MQ32

Anyone have any information about gerald ford? School is getting real old escpecially with the upcoming turkey season

hit the books and quit screwing around. you got work to do. you been scouting my spots for me yet?

ahhhh
wasnt he pres. at one time

evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have any information about gerald ford?

[/ QUOTE ] I think he fell down alot?
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Hey thanks ill make sure i put all that information in my paper

Its real hard to accomplish anything when yo uhave classes on the computer that also have internet for some reason i just have better things to do than see how many words i can type in 5 minutes

Gundog870,
I am sorry to say but i have no idea as to where your spots are. I dont even have any of my own to scout...let alone take time out of my busy golf shcedule to look at yours....and you should see the new jeep its pretty nice

Gerald Rudolph Ford, Jr. (July 14, 1913 – December 26, 2006) was the 38th President (1974–1977), and 40th Vice President (1973–1974) of the United States. Ford was the first person appointed to the vice presidency under the terms of the 25th Amendment. Upon succession to the presidency, Ford became the only person to hold that office without having been elected either President or Vice President. Prior to 1973 he served for over eight years as the Republican Minority Leader of the House of Representatives; he was first elected to Congress in 1948 from Michigan's 5th congressional district.

In foreign policy the Helsinki Accords marked a move toward detente in the Cold War, even as the former ally South Vietnam was invaded and conquered by North Vietnam; Ford did not intervene but did help extract friends of the U.S.. At home the economy suffered from inflation and recession. Ford came under intense criticism for granting a preemptive pardon to President Richard Nixon for his role in the Watergate scandal. In 1976 Ford narrowly defeated Ronald Reagan for the Republican nomination, but lost the general election to Democrat Jimmy Carter.

Does This help? LOL
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wikipedia!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wikipedia is good, but don't use it as your "main place" for infomation. It has an "edit" page were people actully go on there and write things. I use it as my "outline" sourse of some topic points and information.

Don't forget get Betty and her Clinic...

Seems like the Betty Ford Clinic is the happening spot for a lot of movie-star, hollywood types these-days.

Top Bottom