Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Score? Age?

jesserichard

I Was Just Wondering What Everyone Thinks Thor Will Score And Also His Age. I Have Read Alot Of These Post And I Know What The Deer Scored Last Year (I Have Measured Both Sheds And Have Pics To Judge Spread)

th3.jpg

th2.jpg

th1.jpg

You must have went and checked them camera yesterday huh ha ha? Man he's a slob that's for sure. He's definitely over 170, doesn't look like he grew alot though from last year though, that base kicker looks smaller. Big beams, decent tine length, sick spread. He's grosses booner i bet.

give him some mass and he'd be 20 inches bigger... but a great buck all in all.. has great width and length on all his g's... no way you can pass him up.. i agree, for sure in the 70's.. good luck with him

I would say mid 60,s if there only given me mid 40's. I have at least one ore two points more, but not as wide as yours. I have a hard time beliving it would go 30 inches more than me.

WERNERJD... Sorry everyone is under guessing your buck. I say hes mid 160. Good length and great mass. This deer scored high 170s last year. His kickers were 5 inches last year and are only 3 this year. He is a little bit wider this year. His main beams are also longer. Im guessing he will be about the same. High 170s. He is 5 1/2 this year.

WERNERJD... Sorry everyone is under guessing your buck. I say hes mid 160. Good length and great mass. This deer scored high 170s last year. His kickers were 5 inches last year and are only 3 this year. He is a little bit wider this year. His main beams are also longer. Im guessing he will be about the same. High 170s. He is 5 1/2 this year.
He's a good looking buck, but doesn't appear to score that high to me. I'm curious what the mass measurements were last year.

Gross in the high 60s. Net will be interesting with side to side and the little stickers on his brows. Would not let him pass on any day. Good luck.

Top Bottom