Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Score?????

I measured the inside spread at 20" and the tallest tines on both sides were 11 1/4" tall brows were 5" roughly didnt check thickness if that helps????

No, I meant, what company did you guys order from? I'm just wondering who made the form. I'm not asking which taxidermist did the work, just the company that made that form.

I have no clue who made the forms........Wouldn't just the taxidermist know that?

I have no clue who made the forms........Wouldn't just the taxidermist know that?

Unless u were there to pick the form from a magizine, or know what he typically uses then yeah.. just the taxi will know. But I'm sure he would tell u if u asked.

My guess is 148" gross

IMO its really hard to judge with the pics being so close... because I have a hard time seeing that kind of spread on him because of angle of pics.. I was originally going to say 130-135..but after those numbers you threw out there, no idea anymore

IMO its really hard to judge with the pics being so close... because I have a hard time seeing that kind of spread on him because of angle of pics.. I was originally going to say 130-135..but after those numbers you threw out there, no idea anymore

X2..I guessed 133 but now feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. lol

Does this help with being a little farther away?

Al T after he mounted it said he didnt officially score it, but would put him in the mid 160's just wanted to see if you all agreed.....but not so much. Haha

20981-newdeer1_original.jpg

I came up with 161", but I only thought it had a 17" spread looking at the first pics. Doesn't look 20" wide to me. I'll say 162 1/8" gross

From the original pics I was going to say about 145 plus/minus 5. Now with the numbers provided and the new pics i say 162 1/2 plus/minus 2.5. Goes to show either how hard it is to score a picture or how bad most of us are at it. But it sure is fun!

Now please let us know what it scored or print out a score sheet and instructions and give it a go yourself. It is not too hard.

taxidermist said he thought right around 167...seemed high to me but I might print out a sheet and try it myself.....

Top Bottom