Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scoutgard Question

AZHunter

Iowa Boy At Heart
I just picked up a Scoutgard SG550 and have a question about memory cards. Ok, to be honest, my mom just called me and found a good deal on one in my hometown and picked it up for me since I'm coming back there this fall. Since I don't have it in hand, can you SG users tell me what is the biggest memory card it takes? SG's website doesn't specify like DLC's does for the Coverts (up to 16 gb SD card). I need to pick up a memory (SD) card for it and a quick Google search of "scoutgard 550 memory card" gives me a few links, including AT, that talk about only up to 2 gb. Much appreciated!

Shameless plug...I've got a bunch of new 2G Sandisk cards if anybody's interested. I bought a bunch in bulk to defray cost and feed about 20 SG550's.

PM me.

I just remembered my other question. Will the Bear Boxes for DLC Coverts work for SG550s? The place where my mom found the SG did not have the security boxes for them. I can get a Bear Box for a Covert at my local archery shop, but if it won't work on the SG, it obviously doesn't help me any. Otherwise, I'll be ordering on-line. Thanks again!

Top Bottom