Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scrape Time!!

cdpurcell

Well been moving some of my cameras to scrapes. I was getting pictures of this guy earlier but he moved to a different trail after he lost his velvet. He is a nice deer and would like to see him age a little however my fathers shotgun group shoot everything they can and the likely hood of this deer aging is very unlikely. I have a friend who hasn't shot a buck with his bow yet and felt this would be a great starter for him with his bow. I hope he will get a chance at this buck or maybe something bigger. Either way this a good deer and thought I would show the picture.

Also I might add Wildgame Innovations Ir 2 was a good buy it was only $50 bucks and the batteries last about a month and a half. I feel that is pretty good buy the only draw back is when the IR triggers at night it makes a clunk noise other than that it was a good purchase.

GregsDeer1.jpg

GregsDeer2.jpg

Good luck to everyone this year!!!

I bought two of the wild game $50 cams from wal mart as well and I think they work just as well as my stealth cam 5 mp and 8 mp. I m thinking about buying two more. nice pics

Top Bottom