Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scrapes are gettin hot

Wow! Awesome pics you have there. You have quite a bit of mature bucks on the premises there. Your farm has to have alot of tension with so many older bucks. Agressive tactics might work very well there because of this when the time is right.

Like others have said find the funnels for starters. Next figure out where they bed and beat them to there when the rut starts kicking. Don't be afraid to get agressive. A big boy will usually let you bust him once but not twice. Go get em and hang some serous stands. Some of those deer are very killable.

I would hope you don't get a chance at the buck in pic #5 for your own sake, he looks like serious stud for a 3 1/2 year old and very nice booner contender in the next few years.

Either way good luck with these deer and go get em.

Also do you think that first buck is the one in your avator?

I beleive you are right about buck #5. Here is a better pic of him this summer. He does look young, and right now he just doesn't have much weight on him.
DSC02705.JPG

[ QUOTE ]
Man....great pictures...I'd have the horns working the rattle thing. How could you not hunt that area with that many quality deer around.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW! Great age structure on that farm! Must be pretty protected. If you ever need a shed hunting buddy let me know.
grin.gif
The odds are in your favor it seems. Hunt often, you are bound to hit the jackpot sooner or later. Good luck!

Top Bottom