Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SE Iowa HELP!

Tmayer13

So I won an E-Bike from F6 Outdoors in Montrose IA. Super sweet deal! The issue is that I live nearly 4 hours from there and planting season is starting and I am a service manager at a John Deere dealer so my time is very limited. If anyone is making the trip down there or from there to the DSM or South Central IA area and has the room or ability to haul an Ebike and trailer I would pay! If anyone is making that trip shoot me message!!!!
Thank you all!!!!

So I won an E-Bike from F6 Outdoors in Montrose IA. Super sweet deal! The issue is that I live nearly 4 hours from there and planting season is starting and I am a service manager at a John Deere dealer so my time is very limited. If anyone is making the trip down there or from there to the DSM or South Central IA area and has the room or ability to haul an Ebike and trailer I would pay! If anyone is making that trip shoot me message!!!!
Thank you all!!!!
I drive past F6 everyday on my way to work. I am not coming to the Des Moines area but if I can help in anyway let me know.

Top Bottom