Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Season Recap

bowhunter16

This was my most memorable season for me so far. Lots of hunting, couple of deer, and plenty of memories made with friends and family.

This was my first deer of the year. Shot on October 21, 2008. It was a button buck, I was so excited when it came by that i forgot to check for nubs on its head. But I'm still happy to have been able to harvest him
DSC01326.jpg

Second deer of 2008 shot on October 25.
DSC01349.jpg

Third deer and my biggest buck! Shot him on November 8th, 2008. Best hunt I have ever had!
DSC01364.jpg

Followed by this little doe on November 9th. This was my first successful stalk!
DSC01369.JPG

I'm already in post hunting depression, but cant wait to get out and find some sheds!

looks like a great season!

congrats
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Congrats on a very fine season! Would love to try the stalk sometime by myself...a little tough to do with a cameraman! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif great job! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

A lot of great memories for you - Congrats!

I feel your pain about the end of bowhunting season. I sat in the stand that last evening, just hoping for a few more minutes of available light.

Saw 24 deer the last evening I hunted, but none came into shooting range....

iowaPete

Top Bottom