Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Server Crash - site saved

Your wife's cat has email???

Yup. Mushetta@prettykitty.net

She is getting old and has to wear glasses to read her email. I just staple some 2.00 readers to her face and she is good to go. I also have to make her replys for her because her paws are too big to hit individule keys. She tries but an "h" usually is "tyujhgbn" and an "s" is usually "wedsazx". We all have to help out mother nature's lesser creatures.

The 'Bonker

Thanks guys for working so hard. Not always easy to do this time of year, kudo's to all you helped.....

I had the head guy from I.T., our office manager and some other computer nerds called in to figure out what the heck was going on! Ever see a wild cat in a cage? I was pacing for days wondering what the hell I'd done to deserve this. They kept telling me its a "server problem". I told them, "Lets get a new one then"! They laughed. I guess I couldn't buy my way out of it. So the confusion, fear, wonder and all the feelings of loneliness and helplessness set in. I am just now able to talk about it! WHEWWW! Don't EVER do that to me again!!!!:grin:

Top Bottom