Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SF 2248 and 2249 are not going to make it!!!

captain

I have been in contact with my Senator and Rep. for the last week or so on these matters.They both tell me that they will not make it.My Senator just told me that they will not be debated on the floor becuase there is NO SUPPORT.He said the Floor Mananger called these bills DEAD.

I just got the same word from my state Rep. Betty DeBoef.Sounds like our voices have been heard.

Don't relax TOO much until you know they haven't made it through the funnel, and are truly dead for the year. Sometimes "dead" bills miraculously come back to life at the last minute for seemingly no reason.

I recieved a E-mail yesterday 3-15-02 from Senator Zieman stating that they bills were officially done...for this year.I'm sure we'll have to fight it again next year.

Victory is ours....for now. I get very frustrated with the many bowhunters I know who never call their state rep or senator. I constantly hound them and they are too timid. We all need to work on those people.
I feel the same way about the IBA. We need to get more members.

Top Bottom