Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shed Hunting Pup's.

Baby-G

PMA Member
As many of you know I have a shed hunting yellow lab named Booner Shed Hunter. He is 7 years old now and a buddy of mine has a black lab female that he is wanting to use Booner as a stud. I will get a pup in return for the stud service. I thought I'd see if anyone might be interested in buying the pup from me? My dog has 8 generations of hunting lab (Geese and Duck) in him and is AKC registered, my buddies lab is from some duck and goose guy in illinois that charges a fortune for his labs. My buddy paid $950 for his black lab when he bought it.

Contact me if you might be interested in a pup. If you wanted me to train the pup to hunt sheds I could for a fee. They are really easy to train and you'd probably appreciate the lab more if you trained it yourself.

Booner is trained to retreived Geese, ducks and sheds. The mother is trained to retreive Duck, Geese and other birds. Going to breed them this weekend. My buddy will be selling most of his pups also if there is more than one person interested.

We are going to breed them this weekend so the pups will be born 61 days later the middle of may. Will will price them after they are born. I'll let you know then.

Top Bottom