Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

shooter..

oh2b

I went scouting the other day and ran across this guy. I am going to see if I can see him again and if I do I will start putting more effort into possibly harvesting him. IMO this 6x6 is a pretty respectable Black Hills buck.
DSC00699.jpg

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

Nice BUCK... We are heading out to SD in a couple of weeks for the rally. We are going the week before the rally this year. A lot less people.. Where abouts are the fires located. I just see on the news and they have not said the location of them..

Camo.. The big fire is in the southern hills near Hot Springs. Long ways from Sturgis. Good thinking on coming here a week early.

I have been unable to get more pics but I am seeing him on a regular basis. He has put on 2-3 inches on each point and his main beams are real close to crossing. Im a little scared to take a guess on his score but to tell you the truth, I really dont care. Hes now on the verge of looking rediculous big. Archery season here is starting a week earlier (sep. 16) this year so Im hoping for a good early season.

[ QUOTE ]
Archery season here is starting a week earlier (sep. 16) this year so Im hoping for a good early season.

[/ QUOTE ]
confused.gif

Archery Deer:

Sept 22, 2007 - Jan. 31, 2008

**See archery application for exceptions

> Open Area - statewide

[ QUOTE ]
I have been unable to get more pics but I am seeing him on a regular basis. He has put on 2-3 inches on each point and his main beams are real close to crossing. Im a little scared to take a guess on his score but to tell you the truth, I really dont care. Hes now on the verge of looking rediculous big. Archery season here is starting a week earlier (sep. 16) this year so Im hoping for a good early season.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, he's gotta be pretty high now with another 2-3. I'd love to see that

Top Bottom