Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

shooter?

spitndrum

yella acern
PRMS0026.jpg

PRMS0021.jpg

PRMS0019.jpg

this dude is still in velvet but he has been rubbing the crap out of every tree he can find around my stand. he looks pretty think. let me find a pic of the body so you can age him....

I'd say 3.5 but what do I know. Not a shooter in my book. Nice high rack and decent mass, but definitely needs to get some tine length. If you want him, take him out!

I'd say he's an older buck, score wise he won't score well but I guess the trophy is in the eye of the beholder. If your happy with him, shoot him don't let others dictate you from shooting him or not. I also think age really doest matter if you think he's a trophy and you want him take him. Can't get big if you don't let them reach maturity but what is maturity, each deers potential is different, some deer have it some don't. If you have a wall full of 150's you could pry reason on why you'd want a bigger one, if your a meat hunter, well antlers don't taste, etc etc etc. Good luck with your decision hopefully he presents you a shot and your able to harvest him :way::way:

I'd say he's an older buck, score wise he won't score well but I guess the trophy is in the eye of the beholder. If your happy with him, shoot him don't let others dictate you from shooting him or not. I also think age really doest matter if you think he's a trophy and you want him take him. Can't get big if you don't let them reach maturity but what is maturity, each deers potential is different, some deer have it some don't. If you have a wall full of 150's you could pry reason on why you'd want a bigger one, if your a meat hunter, well antlers don't taste, etc etc etc. Good luck with your decision hopefully he presents you a shot and your able to harvest him :way::way:

i shot a 140 a few years ago... that is a trophy to me. i usually get one 100 class buck per year to satisfy my buck fever, but i really want to one up that 140. i missed a buck last year that would have. i'll probably shoot this 9 point if i see him.

I think he is a 3.5 due to small sag in his stomach but in my opinion sinc e im very young abd have only shot a spike thats a monster even out o bucks on my trail cam m biggest deer is a 150 lb typical wide 8 that might score120

indiana bow hunter

Top Bottom